» Ps3 Users Unite
Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Papa Bob

» PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am by Papa Bob

» PPV's Age of Mythology Basic Guide and Information
Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Centurion PPV

Top posters
Papa Bob
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcapAge of Mythology Game Files I_voting_barAge of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap 
Tulat
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcapAge of Mythology Game Files I_voting_barAge of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap 
Centurion PPV
SkySong
Rodaxoleaux
Lugia
MastaZenyouX
Elitist
XEELTom
UnknownZero
Poll
Do you still Brawl?
Of course, I love brawl!
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap24%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yes, I still brawl.
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap24%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Sometimes, not everyday.
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap29%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Not that much anymore.
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap18%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
No, I quit Brawl.
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap6%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Not now, I will in the future.
Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_lcap0%Age of Mythology Game Files I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Age of Mythology Game Files

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

Age of Mythology Game Files Empty
PostSubject: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Estelle2 Instructions on how to get the game.

What you need: Virtual drive, a computer, a person handling the computer, utorrent.

Download a virtual drive. Google helps.

Download AOM from this link. Get utorrent if you cannot download it.
http://kat.ph/age-of-mythology-full-iso-serviusthebear-fap-t5909539.html

Mount Age of Mythology Disc One onto the virtual drive. Install it. 50% into way of installation, it will ask for disc 2. Mount that image on. To mount an image, just double click the ISO file. Find the activation key in the readme file.

After installing Age of Mythology. Install the Titans expansion pack from here.
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/343061617/?tab=summary

Just double click the ISO file and it will mount to the virtual drive. You can find the activation key in the readme file.

Now that you have the game. Get online.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:28 pm

hmmm idk if im interested
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Clan better start getting into more activities. I keep hearing no from everything. Estelle8
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm

seems like too much work for probably something we will play for a month at most then quit
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 pm

It's not that much work. And I plan on keeping the clan into the game. Game's way easier to figure out and handle than AOE. Looks better, micro is easier, more emphasis on individual units.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 am

again idk about all this virtual drive shit lol
Back to top Go down
Tulat
I spike for my friends.
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Oh your using utorrent?
You should at least let people know what you're asking them to download and use it for.

First, utorrent is not illegal unless you download things illegally with it, such as pirating.

Second, uTorrent and BitTorrent clients find and track each others ip addresses. They need that information to function and it is exactly that information that a copyright-monitoring company gathers.
It wouldn't matter if BitTorrent clients didn't show ip addresses in their interfaces, because those details are still passed down the wire in a readable format.

I never use uTorrent for this reason, so in other words it's your choice and i'm just letting you know what it does. :]

And now I will paste some info if you are curious.

"Even running uTorrent through a proxy server is not reliable protection, because the proxy server may be forced to give up your personal information if it is a paid service in "friendly" countries...or may even be a hostile "honeytrap" proxy hosted by the very copyright-monitoring companies that scan torrents! Barring that, a standard proxy connection is not encrypted in-and-of itself, so someone monitoring your connection locally or at any point that your communication traffic passes through can gather all kinds of details. An encrypted virtual private network (VPN for short) will protect against "man-in-the-middle" style monitoring attacks, but if for any reason the VPN goes down, uTorrent may try to make direct connections in the clear. Even if the VPN never goes offline and you never lose connection to the VPN, your "bare" internet ip may still be passed on to the other peers, seeds, and trackers of the torrents you're on due to potential software glitches. (uTorrent probably won't do this except due to VPN failures, but others might.) Lastly, good VPNs which are less likely to go down and have high bandwidth tend to be as expensive as your monthly ISP costs.

Using even a "perfect" ip blocklist to block hostile ip ranges is not sufficient, because copyright-monitoring companies don't need to CONNECT to you to get your ip from other peers, seeds, or trackers. They don't really need solid proof you're actually on the torrent/s they're monitoring to harass your ISP and threating you with copyright violation fines.

In short, you have no protection currently and any protection you could add is likely minimal or expensive or both."
Back to top Go down
https://fseclan.forumotion.com
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 pm

pirate
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Nothing happens. <.< If I really must, I will give the files out over Skype. Don't go discouraging people to play.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:42 pm

if i ever want the game id rather get it through skype
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

Estelle2 All done. Files sent to you Bob, took like 4-5 hours, but it's done. I set up the game for Groudlet, everything works A-OK, and I don't mean Age of Kings either. (The game we skipped.)

We used Team Viewer and I personally set up the game for him. Although Windows XP is so different from Vista, I got a little lost. The game worked 100% perfectly. No lag, nothing wrong, except Groudlet got attacked by a pack of Hyenas and snakes. I am willing to use team viewer to assist in installing the game for others if they let me.

Game went well! I spammed animals and attacked Groudlet, killed all his people, and finished him off with a tornado that killed his last units and buildings.
Back to top Go down
SkySong
Queen of FSE
SkySong

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 pm

But I hate RTSs..;w;
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:30 pm

do games take as long as they do in AOE?
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 am

Estelle1 Games can be as short as 15 minutes. If you're really good, it can be done in 10. I've completed matches 1 vs 1 in 10 minutes before.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am

but i mean for new comers and all that. so adding in that how long would u say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Mythology Game Files   Age of Mythology Game Files Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Mythology Game Files
Page 1 of 1