~Tulat

SSBB Clan

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome to FledglingSmashEagles!
To a truly influential and special man EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:29 am by Centurion PPV

» I think we need to improve.
To a truly influential and special man EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 pm by Papa Bob

» Kingdom hearts DDD
To a truly influential and special man EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 am by Papa Bob

» The Mario Series
To a truly influential and special man EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm by Papa Bob

» Age of Mythology Game Files
To a truly influential and special man EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am by Papa Bob

» Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT
To a truly influential and special man EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am by Papa Bob

» What we obviously need:
To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm by Papa Bob

» To a truly influential and special man
To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm by Papa Bob

» ~Question~
To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am by Papa Bob

» Anyone here play Ultimate Marvel?
To a truly influential and special man EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm by Papa Bob

» Ps3 Users Unite
To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Papa Bob

» PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am by Papa Bob

» PPV's Age of Mythology Basic Guide and Information
To a truly influential and special man EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Centurion PPV

Top posters
Papa Bob
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcapTo a truly influential and special man I_voting_barTo a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap 
Tulat
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcapTo a truly influential and special man I_voting_barTo a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap 
Centurion PPV
SkySong
Rodaxoleaux
Lugia
MastaZenyouX
Elitist
XEELTom
UnknownZero
Poll
Do you still Brawl?
Of course, I love brawl!
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap24%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yes, I still brawl.
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap24%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Sometimes, not everyday.
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap29%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Not that much anymore.
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap18%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
No, I quit Brawl.
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap6%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Not now, I will in the future.
To a truly influential and special man I_vote_lcap0%To a truly influential and special man I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

To a truly influential and special man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

To a truly influential and special man Empty
PostSubject: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 am

To a truly influential and special man 1324307725020_2x1_Overlay_590_295
Estelle13 Sherman Hemsley, also known as George Jefferson has passed away at the age of 74. I don't know the whole story, but I'm really, really sad about it. He was one of my favorite actors and I revered him. I had so much respect for him and seeing him pass away hurts. I wish I could say I "grew up" with him, but I only knew a little bit about him, but he was popular in my family, and that's where I learned about him. I loved watching his show though, and whenever he made a guest appearance elsewhere, such as the Fresh Prince of Belair, I was filled with delight and simply thrilled. I'm glad he got his spin off from All in the Family and that it was successful. I just feel really depressed about this and want to show some respect to such a noble and deserving man. He's one of those people that I just wish I could have met before they passed away. One other person I wish (and is still alive) that I could meet is Bill Cosby. It's sad to see such great people pass. I hope he lived a good life and died happy with no regrets. Rest in peace Sherman Hemsley. You will be missed.

Estelle12 Here are some more images of this wonderful person. Estelle14

To a truly influential and special man ShermanHemsley-141319652-jpg_203746
To a truly influential and special man 16x9
To a truly influential and special man Reg_600shemanls72412
To a truly influential and special man Sherman-Hemsley-dies
To a truly influential and special man Ldv_sherman_hemsley_kb_120724_wblog
To a truly influential and special man Sherman_hemsley_-1
To a truly influential and special man Sherman-hemsley
To a truly influential and special man Sherman_hemsley_a_p
To a truly influential and special man Tumblr_m7qd5cNhJx1qdxd3qo1_250
To a truly influential and special man Tumblr_m7qd5cNhJx1qdxd3qo3_250
A toast to you mister Hemsley.
To a truly influential and special man Tumblr_m7qd5cNhJx1qdxd3qo2_250
Beautiful... So happy together. I hope they were good friends.
To a truly influential and special man Sherman-hemsley-dead-through-the-years-23
Rest in peace Shermany Hemsley/George Jefferson and thank you for bringing smiles to millions of faces for over two decades.
To a truly influential and special man Fc9c9e64

Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 am

i loved this dude, wtf why do all the cool people die

To a truly influential and special man FuckSpidermanthreadsItstimeforaRapemanthread_15d3e5e6feec1797cf74302c6c46cbadTo a truly influential and special man Andtocaptherapemanthreadoff_2384519f54427fb4a456e8cd551b747a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulat
I spike for my friends.
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am

Well I don't know anything about him, but he's probably in a better place now.
R.I.P.

I honestly hate when people die. :/

View user profile http://fseclan.forumotion.com
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 am

Estelle12 I hate when people die, too. And yeah, it seems like all the cool people keep dying. Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Steve Irwin, Don Knotts.

Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Sad RIP

To a truly influential and special man FuckSpidermanthreadsItstimeforaRapemanthread_15d3e5e6feec1797cf74302c6c46cbadTo a truly influential and special man Andtocaptherapemanthreadoff_2384519f54427fb4a456e8cd551b747a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To a truly influential and special man   To a truly influential and special man Empty

Back to top Go down

To a truly influential and special man
Page 1 of 1