~Tulat

SSBB Clan

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Welcome to FledglingSmashEagles!
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:29 am by Centurion PPV

» I think we need to improve.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 pm by Papa Bob

» Kingdom hearts DDD
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:55 am by Papa Bob

» The Mario Series
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm by Papa Bob

» Age of Mythology Game Files
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:02 am by Papa Bob

» Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am by Papa Bob

» What we obviously need:
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm by Papa Bob

» To a truly influential and special man
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:07 pm by Papa Bob

» ~Question~
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 am by Papa Bob

» Anyone here play Ultimate Marvel?
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm by Papa Bob

» Ps3 Users Unite
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Papa Bob

» PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am by Papa Bob

» PPV's Age of Mythology Basic Guide and Information
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Centurion PPV

Top posters
Papa Bob
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcapPPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_voting_barPPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap 
Tulat
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcapPPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_voting_barPPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap 
Centurion PPV
SkySong
Rodaxoleaux
Lugia
MastaZenyouX
Elitist
XEELTom
UnknownZero
Poll
Do you still Brawl?
Of course, I love brawl!
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap24%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yes, I still brawl.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap24%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Sometimes, not everyday.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap29%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Not that much anymore.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap18%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
No, I quit Brawl.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap6%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Not now, I will in the future.
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap0%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters

Go down 

Favorite Hunter by description or appearance
Samus
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap50%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Kanden
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap0%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Trace
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap25%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Spire
 0% [ 0 ]
Weavel
 0% [ 0 ]
Noxus
 0% [ 0 ]
Sylux
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_lcap25%PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Empty
PostSubject: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Now for Metroid Prime Hunters! After that big whatever about AOM, I don't want to write so much. >.> Estelle13

(This topic was also copy and pasted from the original and then editted on and continued. Typos are also not being looked for. Read it damn you! I worked hard on these.) Estelle23

I should've probably have put the images of each hunter next to their section... But I'd rather the images be at the bottom... DEAL WITH IT. You can identify each hunter by the description I gave. Estelle11

Estelle2 It's a first person shooter game on the DS. You use the stylus to aim, now, before you say "OH THAT'S STUPID", believe it or not, one of Nintendo's gimmicks, how they always obsess on using the stupid stylus or motions of the Wii and DS... this one actually WORKS. Infact, it works so God damn well, that if it didn't use the stylus, the game would not nearly be as accurate as it is. It's so precise that it's amazing. I can literally get a head shot a mile away with the Imperialist (basically a laser-sniper-rifle). The game gets pretty damn competitive. And I mean competitive. God I loved this game. I got Turbo into it years ago. Turbo loved it. He just hated losing and playing without me. We never did vs really. But now we can! Turbo was decent. Granted if he played it more, I am sure he could become amazing. He had a rank 2 out of 5. The ranks work as such. You get enough kills, your rank goes up. I got rank 4 out of 5. I am on the verge of losing it tho. I've always had bullshit happen to me. If you get dced, you lose 10 points off your rank, which, God knows how freaken hard it is to get points at Elite Hunter (rank 3) and above. Basically, here's how it works. Elite Hunter for example. If you kill a Bounty Hunter, or Super Hunter (1 and 2), you get no points for a kill. But if you win the match, you get 1 (I think 3 if there were 3 other opponents in the match). If you lose, I forgot what happens, you probably lose a little bit, but if you get killed more by a low ranked hunter, you lose a lot of points! But if you kill them, you get shit. Now, if you kill an Elite Hunter and you're an Elite, you're awarded 1 point per kill. Master Hunter = 2 points per kill. Legendary = 3 points per kill. Now, what makes this so damn difficult, is that Elite Hunters are usually where the shi* hits the fan. They aren't push overs. And if you're fighting a Master Hunter or above, you better be prepared for a struggle. 3 and above = no joke. So yeah, you can see how hard it is to get points. <_<

But that's how the ranking works. Single player is decent. But multiplayer is our topic of focus. There are seven hunters. I will name them and their affinity weapon as well as bonus and their alt form. (Not all names will be remembered for the alt forms). Some hunters actually counter other hunters, and I will list the ones I know of.

Estelle25 Samus - Affinity Weapon - Missile - Special Ability has limited homing capabilities uncharged, and better homing when charged. If the homing was as accurate as it is in the other Prime games, it'd be broken, that's for sure. Charge it up, and aim it pretty accurately, and odds are it will hit unless your opponent is that good at dodging (pretty damn hard to dodge). Alt form - Morph Ball. Can drop bombs, can do bomb jumps. Bombs explode instantly on contact which means you can bounce instantly. You can also use the boost ball, which makes the Morph Ball the fastest alt form and form period. Can fly ineffectively on low gravity stages/areas with the Bombs. Bombs do 20 damage, has 3 bombs that can be used in succession. Ball can be hard to control, not good on terrain with lots of jumps. Boost Ball affect allows for faster travel and does about 10 damage I think. Painful if rammed into repeatedly with bombs. Samus overall is an amazing character and imo is one of the top 3. Samus counters Sylux. Gets countered to a good degree by Weavel. Appearance - Samus, 'nuff said.

Kanden - Affinity Weapon - Volt Driver - Special ability - Fully charged Volt Driver has great homing capabilities and distorts the enemy's visor, along with splash damage. It is slow though, so don't do anything stupid. Alt-form - Stingray. Forms into this little stingray I suppose that slithers along the ground at faster-than-walking speed and it can shoot out little tails that home into nearby enemies for 20 damage each. Can fly ineffectively on low gravity stages. Harder to do than Samus's. Has no particular weakness to any hunter. Alt form is easy to control. Appearance - Black and Yellow. Average Hunter imo.

Spire - Affinity Weapon - Magmaul. Shoots out molten magma rocks. Will explain more later about weapons. Special ability - fully charged magmaul has larger blast radius, along with flames covering the opponent for I believe 20 DPS or more. Magmaul also does more damage fully charged to begin with. Alt-form - Dialanche. Turns into a ball that moves at a speed slower than the other alt forms with good control. The ball is unique in the fact that it can "scale walls" Depending on the wall, this can be easy, or not. How the Dialanche attacks is that the two rocks on the side of Spire come out in a spinning motion. The damage varies, but oh God if you're trapped in a corner and he gets you, it can do up to 80 damage. Does not sound like much, but when the max HP is 199, 80 is suddenly a big deal. Is immune to lava. He can traverse lava areas unheeded. Infact, I don't know if it's just me or not, but it seems like he walks faster in the lava. I don't know. Average Hunter imo. Appearance: Brown and yellow. Looks rocky and angry.

Weavel - Affinity Weapon - Battle Hammer - Special Ability - Battle Hammer has larger blast radius, travels ALL the way (it's like the magmaul in that it is a gravity-affected weapon, except this one MUST collide into something. Meaning if you shoot it straight into the sky, it does not explode after a few seconds, it WILL come back down.) Larger blast radius as I said, and extra damage. Slightly slower rate of fire. I think they called it a chaser weapon. I don't like it much. His Alt-form is pretty effective vs Samus. Suffers GREATLY to Sylux however. His alt-form is the Half Turret. They explain in the game what happened to Weavel. Apparently he had a rivalry with Samus and was a space pirate who got his shit wrecked by her so badly that they could only save his brain and put it in a robot body. Samus ftw. The Half Turret is where Weavel disconnects half of his body. His legs stay as a turret... which is why it's called the Half Turret. The turret fires and aims pretty accurately. If you're new to the game, you're probably going to want to be Weavel and spam the Half Turret. It has the accuracy of a level 3 CPU (highest level CPU, and they are freaken accurate, can shoot you with power beams from halfway across them map and HIT. Not even (Human) Legendary Hunters do that shi* with anything besides Samus missiles or the Imperialist.) However, the Half Turret has limited range. It won't shoot you from a mile away. It uses the battle hammer. ALTHO, if you DO shoot it when you are out of its sighting range, it will fire back in your general direction and HIT you if you are close enough at a FASTER rate. That thing gets pissed off. It fires average Battle Hammer shots, but like I said, when pissed off, it fires much faster. It can really fuc* you up. But that's only half the story to the half turret. Unfortunately, it splits your HP in half. Your turret has half of your HP, and your upper torso has the other half. The turret is stationary, the head is not. The "head" as I want to call the upper torso because it's shorter has arms that it uses as legs. You press the attack button and it lunges at the enemy for 30 damage or so. Wrecks the Morphball because the ball can be hard to control and does not turn on a dime, and the turret is accurate. While the head can chase it (altho the head usually does not do too much). The head can also go around and grab heals. a 60 HP heal does 30 for both head and body. HP is combined once you exit out of alt form but does not exceed 199. You can however have your turret reach 199 HP and your head reach 199 HP. (I BELIEVE. Don't quote me on that.) However, combining does not = 199+ HP. Caps at 199. Weavel is an average hunter imo. Prefers small stages. Due to Battle Hammer. Oh, quick note. If the head is shot while in alt form, only the head takes damage. If the turret is shot, both take damage. Just keep that in mind and protect your turret. No matter where you are, if you cancel alt form, the turret disappears and becomes part of you. So get it out of there if it's in trouble. Turret in trouble = you in trouble. (Appearance, if I forgot). He's grayish with a yellow visor I think. Or yellow "eyes" Idk.

Trace - Imperialist - Special Ability can cloak while standing still using the imperialist (the laser-sniper rifle). One shot kills if headshotted the opponent with a zoomed in shot (zoomed does more damage). The cloaking for the imperialist is not all that amazing. It's pretty spottable if you put him in the wrong spot. Alt-form: The Triskeleton. He turns into what I believe resembles a 3 legged scorpion. Average walk speed, but the lunge has good range and can be used to travel. Has a much better cloaking ability when idle than the Imperialist Bonus and is smaller and less noticeable. However, in survival mode, if you stay out of combat and don't shoot anyone for too long or get attacked, The game has a voice thing and calls you a coward and labels you with a big white target where you're hiding, and it also labels you on the radar. This applies to any hunter, not just Trace. So don't expect to go hiding around. You don't get labeled I believe in the standard mode, because first to a certain amount of points wins. So you hiding is a bad idea. Just be smart. Triskeleton does 50 damage points per hit. 4 hits should be death ideally. Trace is red and looks like he has an exoskeleton, and probably does.

Noxus - Judicator - Special Ability - Freezes the opponent with a short ranged explosion of ice. LETHAL in combination with the Imperialist. You freeze them first, then switch QUICKLY (takes skill) to the imperialist, zoom in, headshot = OHKO. Lethal, lethal, LETHAL combo. VERY DEADLY. Noxus is imo the hardest opponent to face and the best hunter because of this combo. So you say, to stay away from his freezing range? Well apparently there is this glitch where if he shoots directly at the ground, as low as he can aim, in your general direction, and you're on the same ground level as him, you will be frozen. Big pain in the ass. Oddly enough, jumping often does not save you. -.- Go figure. Thankfully, his alt form is none too impressive. The Vioscythe. Turns into a spinning top with decent controls that does about 49 damage or so with moderate speed and a little cool down. Altho, this generally means people like Spire, Trace, and Weavel should avoid attacking it. Spire will lose usually to the Vioscythe, Trace will collide with it for about even damage, and Weavel should just not attack it with the head (but the Turret will wreck it). Half Turret ALWAYS beats the vioscythe. Turret will hit it if it tries to attack it, and like I said, it gets pissed off and fires faster. But if Noxus freezes the Half Turret, I think Weavel's head gets frozen as well. I don't remember. Dangerous hunter Noxus is. Top tier if you ask me. He's eh on large stages with open space, but on stages like Combat Hall, you better be freaken careful. Great hunter imo. Like Samus. Appearance: Noxus is ice blue.

Sylux: Special Ability - Shock Coil drains HP from opponent and heals you at the rate of damage it does. Which can be God awful lethal to Weavel. Usually alt form is the option everyone else has to escape this, especially Tri-skeleton, which the beam likes to pretend to not see it. But the stationary Turret is definitely not something you want to use against Sylux with shock coil. Even if the turret gets pissed, Sylux's HP gain will outpace it. Alt-form: Lockjaw - looks like a mini spaceship. It travels the fastest of all the alt forms EXCEPT Boostball Samus. Samus's Morphball is too unpredictable to attack with the Shock Coil and the latch often breaks. The Shock Coil gains a much faster attack rate after being locked on for a second and a half, too hard to work on Morph Ball. The Lockjaw attacks using bombs similar to Samus. He has 3 bombs. You place one bomb, and it does 10 damage. You place two bombs near eachother, and it sets up a little electricity trip wire which then pulls the other two bombs towards them for 20 damage or so. If you are near the opponent, you can do a trick where you let one bomb explode as it hits the opponent, and then the second one chases, and you keep releasing bombs (time it) and it will keep hitting them. The Morph Ball often escapes out of these wires and wrecks the Lockjaw. However, if you place 3 bombs at the same time, all 3 explode. If all 3 hit at the same time, it does around 180 damage. Pretty damn lethal, huh? It's effective vs Noxus, and Spire. It's God awfully lethal to Weavel, especially if the turret is there. The turret will instantly die if Tri-locked and weavel will have 1 HP left. Shoot him just once and he then dies, even with the shock coil, which will lock on and in like in one frame Weavel will die. Lockjaw can fly VERY EASILY on low gravity stages for an indefinite amount of time if you don't waste all your bombs. What happens is, if you spam bombs too much, you have to wait a bit for a cool down. It's basically like a pistol revolver or something, Idk or a mini-gun. If you fire 3 bombs, they regenerate instantly. If you do it too damn much, it basically overheats (although it's not specified to, it just has cool down time). This alt form has the best control and the best speed as I stated before. (But Boost Ball is faster). Appearance (almost forgot). He's dark blue and Idk, can't really describe him. He's like, cobalt blue?

The weapons: Power Beam - All hunters start with it + 10 missiles. Power Beam is not a joke. Don't be deceived, all the best hunters take advantage of it's 1-2-3 shot then charge shot. Does about 10 damage per shot, charge does 30. Headshot does 20, charged does 60. Meaning 3 headshots = charged headshot = 120 damage. Do not joke around with this weapon. Takes time to master.
Missiles - 30 damage per shot. 60 or so charged shot. Samus locks has limited homing. Missile takes 1 missile. Charged takes 2. Head shots do not work with missiles. Missiles do splash damage.
Volt Driver
- Second fastest rate of fire. Can be lethal if combined with headshots. Great for narrow areas. Charged shoots a slow moving projectile with good splash damage. Not that impressive though. Uncharged is the way to go unless you're Kanden.
Magmaul
- Same story with Volt Driver on the uncharged. Shoots out molten rocks that bounce off the wall for good damage. Forgot how much. Can hurt yourself if it bounces off the wall and hits you. Be careful. On that note, same thing applies for missiles, charged Volt Driver-
charged missiles, Charged does splash damage at around 50 damage. Spire's does more splash damage, more damage, and a fire effect that lasts for 20 damage or so at a steady rate (but it totals up to 20 obviously).

Shock Coil - Is a short ranged lock on move that does minor damage until the speed rockets after 1.5 seconds. Heals if you're Sylux. Idk exactly, but I'd give an estimate of 199 damage after 5-6 seconds. Don't think you're invincible though if you're Sylux, if your opponent is standing still and letting you drain them, don't be stupid and stand still, too. Always move, ALWAYS. No matter who you are, no matter if you're sniping, whatever, ALWAYS MOVE. A zoomed in headshotted imperialist shot = death in one hit. Don't be stupid.

Imperialist - One of the Elite Weapons. It's Trace's affinity and let's him cloak, not that impressively at that, and like I said above, if you think you're hidden, your opponent may just be using this weapon while aiming DIRECTLY at your head without you knowing. Has unlimited range like a few other weapons. Travels INSTANTLY. Meaning if you are aiming, do not aim where you think they are going to be, aim WHERE THEY ARE. Unzoomed does 50 damage. Unzoomed headshot = 100. Zoomed does about 80 damage to 100. Zoomed headshot = 1 hit kill. Definitely something you should master, much like the power beam. I recommend not traveling outside of alt form in places you can be sniped or stages where the imperialist can be found. Will explain more about the Affinity Weapon Item later, which means if Trace is there even on stages the Imperialist does not show up on, watch your head. Has no charged capabilities. Long cool down time. At about a shot per 3 seconds. Often a high-risk-high-reward weapon. Great on noobs who don't cover their head. Great on anyone speaking frankly. With the proper skill, headshots can be easy. There's a technique to firing it, and a technique for dodging shots.

Battle Hammer - A "Chaser Weapon" whatever that means. High rate of fire at 20 damage per hit. Does like 30 or something with Weavel at a slower rate with bigger explosion. Does slight area of affect, does more with Wavel. Can hurt yourself so don't be stupid. (Not in a good mood really lol. So excuse my crude mannerism and language.) Has no charged ability. Just hold the button and it fires.

Judicator - Fires Super Cooled Plasma approaching temperatures of absolute zero. Basically, it's a thin laser that ricochets off of walls. Does 20 damage, I don't remember. Not very powerful. But great in tight places like the Magmaul, Battle hammer, and Power Beam. Fully Charged up shoots out 5 beams at once. Each ricochets at a different angle depending on the angle of the wall. With Noxus, it just shoots out a short ranged wall of ice that freezes for 2-3 seconds or so. Can use the glitch as Noxus to freeze from long distance as explained above (broken).

I believe I've covered all the weapons.

As for items:

The Affinity Weapon: A little item that automatically gives you your affinity weapon. For Samus, it gives her 5 extra missles.
Double Damage: Turns you purple and doubles the damage you do.
Cloak: Gives you a cloak similar to Trace's Imperialist Cloak. I think it's as effective at cloaking at somewhere between Trace standing with the Imperialist, and Trace's Tri-skeleton cloak. Except it's mobile. You can move while being cloaked. Mobile cloaked Imperialist? Oh, yes.
Death Alt: The most feared item alongside the Imperialist. It locks you into alt form for about a 30 seconds or so. You can't change out of it. You're stuck in alt form. However, you're glowing red with an aura coming out of you. You touch anyone once, and they die. Lag sometimes makes BS in this game, but not often. Unless the opponent cheats with invincibility (through hacks). But this is something to be feared. Especially vs Trace (Tri-skeleton lunge + great control), Samus (Morphball speed + unpredictability + boost ball), and Sylux (Lockjaw speed best control + limited hovering via bomb jumps on normal gravity stages + flight on low gravity stages = threat) It's exclusive to 2 stages I think. These items (double damage, cloak, Death Alt) are exclusive to certain stages.
Omega Cannon - Exclusive to the unlockable Oubliette stage. The only unlockable stage out of like 30 arenas. A one-shot load weapon. Only fires once. Does 1 hit kill to anything the radius hits. Is an odd weapon when combined with glitches and Trace's Tri-skeleton cloak or just Tri-skeleton. For some reason the blast often does not affect the Tri-skeleton, just don't abuse it because it still has a chance of affecting him, and you don't want that to happen. Just, if you're Trace, and you hear that noise from this slow-moving monster, change to alt. It respawns every minute or so. You CAN kill yourself. There is a glitch where you can fly it unlimitedly by changing to alt EXACTLY as you shoot it. It will be invisible to you and only you and it will not hurt you. It's extremely difficult to pull off. And if you mess up and fire the real thing with nowhere to hide, you die.

Anyway, I think all hunters are average except Noxus, Samus, and Sylux. I think those 3 are the best. Samus and Sylux are more balanced than the small-arena-favoring Noxus. Samus is more on the close ranged side than Sylux, and Sylux is just more balanced overall.

And that's that! Estelle15 Now please enjoy the images as I celebrate that this is finally over! Estelle17

PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Mphunters_soundtrack PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Metroidhunterswallpaper01800
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters 0316_metroid_prime4--screenshot_large PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters 20060330134020633 PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters 0316_metroid_prime2--screenshot_large PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters 00263241-photo-metroid-prime-hunters
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid-prime-hunters-20060228034908161 PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid_prime_hunters
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid2520prime2520hunters1
PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid_Prime_Hunters_by_el3ctrod

Last edited by Centurion PPV on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkySong
Queen of FSE
SkySong

PostSubject: Re: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 pm

What's the Multiplayer like in this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Estelle2 Multiplayer is a lot like when you encounter the enemy hunters in one player mode, except built to be competitive. You basically fight eachother. But there's a LOT of strategy involved. There's plenty of stages, too. And it's not stupid like Halo, where you get shot 5 times and die, or COD where you get shot once and die from anything.

Tulat
I spike for my friends.
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

I forgot exactly who, but I believe I liked Trace... -votes-

View user profile http://fseclan.forumotion.com
Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am

bounce hmmm i might get the game idk yet

PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters FuckSpidermanthreadsItstimeforaRapemanthread_15d3e5e6feec1797cf74302c6c46cbadPPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Andtocaptherapemanthreadoff_2384519f54427fb4a456e8cd551b747a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters   PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters Empty

Back to top Go down

PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
Page 1 of 1