» Ps3 Users Unite
I think we need to improve.  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Papa Bob

» PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
I think we need to improve.  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am by Papa Bob

» PPV's Age of Mythology Basic Guide and Information
I think we need to improve.  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Centurion PPV

Top posters
Papa Bob
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcapI think we need to improve.  I_voting_barI think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap 
Tulat
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcapI think we need to improve.  I_voting_barI think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap 
Centurion PPV
SkySong
Rodaxoleaux
Lugia
MastaZenyouX
Elitist
XEELTom
UnknownZero
Poll
Do you still Brawl?
Of course, I love brawl!
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap24%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yes, I still brawl.
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap24%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Sometimes, not everyday.
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap29%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Not that much anymore.
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap18%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
No, I quit Brawl.
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap6%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Not now, I will in the future.
I think we need to improve.  I_vote_lcap0%I think we need to improve.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

I think we need to improve.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SkySong
Queen of FSE
SkySong

I think we need to improve.  Empty
PostSubject: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Wouldnt you all agree? I think what we need to start out with is finding new games for all of us to play and enjoy (PPV's job) then I can recruit people and tell them what we're all about. I'm not sure if we're still considered a Brawl clan or not, but I think we all deserve to see some sort of change.
Back to top Go down
Tulat
I spike for my friends.
Tulat

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 pm

I'd say we're 82% brawl, 10% Elsword, 8% other.
And here is my reason.

-Basically everyone here plays brawl, or has the game.
-Me, ppv, you (sky), nero, and alex (when i make him join later) play elsword.
-Everyone has a secondary game or 2.
Back to top Go down
https://fseclan.forumotion.com
Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 am

dead is dead just saying
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 am

plus finding games for the whole clan to enjoy is not PPVs job, its the whole clans.
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:06 am

Since when was it my job to get us into more games? And haven't I already offered three games? Two of them free? One I'd personally waste my time sending the files to each and every one of you as opposed to making you download it from a torrent; as well as manually setting the game up for you myself on your PC. The other is just a simple download, and the last is just a DS game, which everyone has a DS. Also, just to note, I HAVE wasted my time sending the files to people and personally setting it up for them. I don't really see it as a waste since I love lending a helping hand and encouraging others to play. But when nobody bothers to do anything? Then it is a waste even attempting to gather people to that cause.

I would offer more games such as Left 4 Dead, but I don't have a decent TV to use in the living room, the living room is tiny and siblings and people everywhere. No privacy using the mic. Pain in the ass to set X-box up all the way over there.

People have mentioned Steam for the PC for Left 4 Dead: I've already mentioned that my computer cannot even handle Age of Empires 3; never mind L4D. People mentioned that Elsword might be too taxing for their computers. If you cannot play Elsword, then you definitely ain't playing L4D. AOM costs literally almost no system resources, if your comp can't handle it, Idk, you have a problem. Elsword requires little to run as well.

So... 3 games... I practically wrote the instruction booklet that MPH and AOM come with and spent hours writing them. I think I did my job just fine thank you very much Sky. It's not my fault nobody wants to play 3 games of very different genres or even give them a chance. And when I say "Well then why don't any of you offer up suggestions?", nobody even makes an attempt. I'm tired of people asking me for help when they won't let me help them or even bother to help themselves or others. I don't appreciate taking the heat for this. Our main crew doesn't even get on that often anymore. And I'm pretty damn sure I've said a plethora of times already that I want the clan to be more than Brawl. I don't care if I take part in those activities or am able to myself; as long as the clan is happy. But nobody else seems to throw up suggestions. They say my taste isn't for them; well then why do they refuse to display their tastes to everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:15 am

most of mine suggestions would be single player so cant really suggest them for "clan activities"
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 am

That's why it's not so easy coming up with a varied selection of (online) multiplayer games that are easy to get and inexpensive and of different genres. I want to wait for that 3DS game with Estellise and Yuri in it. Maybe people will play that.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 am

i dont think thats online
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 am

... If it's not online I may not get it.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 pm

why? get a game you can enjoy if you want to get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to improve.    I think we need to improve.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we need to improve.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FledglingSmashEagles :: FSE News :: FSE Feedback-
Jump to: