» Ps3 Users Unite
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Papa Bob

» PPV's Basic Guide to Metroid Prime Hunters
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am by Papa Bob

» PPV's Age of Mythology Basic Guide and Information
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm by Centurion PPV

Top posters
Papa Bob
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcapChibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_voting_barChibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap 
Tulat
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcapChibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_voting_barChibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap 
Centurion PPV
SkySong
Rodaxoleaux
Lugia
MastaZenyouX
Elitist
XEELTom
UnknownZero
Poll
Do you still Brawl?
Of course, I love brawl!
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap24%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Yes, I still brawl.
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap24%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Sometimes, not everyday.
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap29%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Not that much anymore.
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap18%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
No, I quit Brawl.
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap6%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Not now, I will in the future.
Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_lcap0%Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa Bob
Bob loves Tulat for changing his Title.
Papa Bob

Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

The main basis of chibi robo is that this family named The Sandersons who is going bankrupt buys one of the lastest craze in toys, a chibi robo. a chibi robo is a brand of cleaning robots designed to make your life more comfortable.

You start sorting through their family drama, and eventually come upon giga robo

Giga Robo is apart of the Giga robo series designed by the same people who made chibi robo, though giga robo was meant more for companionship than cleaning.

The Sandersonsloved their giga robo very much but his high energy usage had almost bank rupted them back then. (for some reason) aliens were going to crash in the families back yard, giga robo caught their ship. To thank him they gave him two wishes, his first wish was for the toys of the sandersons to be given souls (hence why they can talk), his second wish was for a body that no longer needed energy. They granted gigas first wish but need to go back to their home planet to get another wish.

Eventually as you wonder around the house you stumble into the basement to see giga robo in a corner, no energy left (he ran out while waiting for the aliens)

Chibi Robo takes his battery and with the spare change he finds laying around the house buys enough energy for giga robo to move, but to find he cannot find gigas leg.

There are these gay ass robotic spiders called spydorz, their queen has gigas leg, it abducts the family and chibi robo fights the queen. Chibi wins and gets giga leg

Aliens come giga robo gets infinite energy then chibi robo does too

Gameplay: you can free roam around the house as you can and the whole basis of it is to basically clean the house and solve the drama.

Story: sex

Rating: Totally Tits out of 10
8/10
Back to top Go down
SkySong
Queen of FSE
SkySong

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:48 pm

I want this game! It's so cute! c:
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 pm

its a great game!
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:59 am

Chibi robo was an assist trophy in Brawl?
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am

no
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:44 pm

I must've been thinking of Custom Robo.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

yea you were, unless chibi robo is a super duper hidden assists trophy lmao
Back to top Go down
Centurion PPV
Centurion
Centurion
Centurion PPV

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:03 am

Riley is a super duper hidden assist trophy.
Back to top Go down
Papa Bob
Papa Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 am

but riley is a fucking boss though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT   Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT Empty

Back to top Go down

Chibi Robo Review SPOILER ALERT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FledglingSmashEagles :: Other Stuff :: Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: